August 30, 2010

Assholes Finish First



New York Times best seller internet writer TUCKER MAX is set to release his 2nd offering of drunken sexual adventures, a book entitled "ASSHOLES FINISH FIRST", due for release September 28th. His first book "I HOPE THEY SERVE BEER IN HELL" went to Number 1 on the NY Times Best Seller list, and this guy has attracted millions of viewers to his site since he started back in 2002.

Heres the book description, Blurb rights go to Tucker Max.

"What do you do when you've become rich and famous for writing a #1 best-selling book about your drunken, sexual misadventures? I'll tell you what I do: I write another fucking book.

This is that book. Assholes Finish First is hilarious in ways you will recognize from I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell, and in other, newer ways you won't. Of course it has all the sex and debauchery you expect from my writing, but with a twist. You already know how I deal with women when I am poor and anonymous. You have no idea how I do it when I have money and fame.

It also answers the hard questions you've never thought of asking. What's it like to have sex with a midget? How about two of 'em? What happens when you eat too much beef jerky and then drink a gallon of vegetable juice? Or get head in an X-ray machine? The answers are inside, they are absurd, and they are the product of one man's experiences:

My name is still Tucker Max, and I am still an asshole"


http://www.tuckermax.com

No comments:

Post a Comment